Cylinder Tomos A35 65cc Airsal tuning set "subtle" complete + RS sigaar
Read more about the European VAT rules
- Not in stock
- Model: 10904
- Airsal 65cc 44mm reed valve cylinder
- Airsal reed valve
- Airsal gasket set with 0.5mm head gasket
- High pressure head "Puch new model"
- NGK B7HS spark plug
- 15mm manifold
- Original Dellorto SHA 15 carburetor with mesh filter and cap
- 6x 5mm jets sizes 70-72-74-76-78-80
- TwinAir upgrade replacement filter for original airbox
- RS cigar chrome with 28mm manifold and clamp with rubber
- 2x long brass exhaust nuts M6
- Do you have a 25 km/h model and a ignition without pick-up? Set the ignition to 45 km/h mode. You need a flywheel puller and a piston stop for this (see related products).
- A standard moped sprocket ratio is 26/33. For a higher top speed, replace your rear sprocket for a smaller one, e.g. 22 teeth.
- The 15mm manifold has a hole for oil pump/hose supply. Don't have a oil pump Then order a the blocking bolt (see related products)
- The throttle cable adjuster on top of the carburetor is pointing upwards. Should it point forward? Swap the old one or get a new one (see related products)
- Do you have a Euro2 frame model? (exhaust mount with 2 holes), then order the euro2 bracket or shock absorber mount (see related products)
- Note: Some center stands may not work because of the thickness of the silencer
|Cylinder / head|