Cylinder Tomos A35 65cc DMP tuning set "sport" complete + Tecnigas Next R Blank
Read more about the European VAT rules
- A few left in stock
- Model: 10902
- DMP 65cc 44mm reed valve cylinder with pin 12 piston
- High pressure head "Puch new model"
- NGK B7HS spark plug
- Fast reed valve fiber with 4x allen bolt
- 15mm manifold
- Original Dellorto SHA 15 carburetor with mesh filter and cap
- 6x 5mm jets sizes 64-66-68-70-72-74
- 60mm power filter chrome with clamp
- 28mm Tecnigas Next R Blank
- 2x exhaust studs hardened M6
- 2x long brass exhaust nuts M6
- Do you prefer a power / foam air filter? See related products.
- Do you have a 25 km/h model? Set the ignition to 45 km/h mode. You need a flywheel puller and a piston stop for this (see related products). Note, not applicable if you have an ignition with pickup.
- A standard moped sprocket ratio is 26/33. For a higher top speed, replace your rear sprocket for a smaller one, e.g. 22 teeth.
- Remove a piece out of the side cover to make room for the power filter for more air, or leave them off.
- The 15mm manifold has a hole for oil pump/hose supply. Don't have a oil pump Then order a the blocking bolt (see related products)
- The throttle cable adjuster on top of the carburetor is pointing upwards. Should it point forward? Swap the old one or get a new one (see related products)
- Do you have a Euro2 frame model? (exhaust mount with 2 holes), then order the euro2 bracket or shock absorber mount (see related products)
- The sticker on the exhaust is removable
When using all exhausts, black painted, chrome and blanc exhausts, heat build-up at the exhaust manifold can cause the following:
- At black outlets the paint can dissolve a little.
- Chrome and blanc exhaust manifolds may discolour
If the nozzle is too small or if the ignition is set incorrectly, the exhaust port becomes very hot and discoloring and dissolve of the paint on the exhaust manifold will occur faster than a perfectly adjusted engine.
We give no guarantee on discoloration or solving of the paint on the exhaust manifold!
|Cylinder / head|
|How to: Convert a Tomos electronic ignition from 25km/h to 45 km/h mode|