Tomoshop payment methods
1. Can I pay with bank transfer?
Please note! If you choose to pay by bank transfer, the delivery time is longer than usual because of the processing of the payment. We will process your order as soon as we receive your payment.
Are you using a different currency than Euro? Make sure you transfer the amount in Euro.
Our bank details:
IBAN: NL19 RABO 0101 2794 50
2. Can I pay with iDeal?
- ABN Amro Bank
- ASN Bank
- SNS Bank
- Triodos Bank
- Van Landschot Bankiers
3. Can I pay with PayPal?
To be able to pay, link your bank account and/or credit card to your PayPal account. You do not need to deposit money on a PayPal account first. The payment is directly debited from your bank account or credit card.
4. Can I pay with Bancontact?
Bankcontact is by far the most popular payment method in Belgium. To be able to pay with Bankcontact you need your card number and expiry date. After this you will be directed to the login page of the bank in question where you can log in and complete the payment.
5. Can I pay with Klarna Pay Now and Klarna Pay Later?
Klarna Pay Now
Are you sure about your purchase and therefore happy to pay immediately? For you we have Klarna Pay Now. Purchase doesn't match your expectations? No problem. Klarna's buyer protection won't let you down!
Klarna Pay Later
ry out your purchases at home and then decide what you want to keep. Pay in full within 30 days of dispatch. Prepay? Interest? Not an issue if you just pay on time! For Klarna Pay Later there is an additional transaction fee. This is 1.95% of the total order value.
6. Can I pay with Apple Pay?
7. How can I get a discount code?
In addition, you can receive a discount code for an unboxing of your already received Tomoshop package. In the leaflet you receive in your package you will find more information about this action. Post a photo of your unboxing on our Facebook page or on Instagram with #tomoshop and recieve a personal discount code.
8. How can I use a discount code?
Can a discount code be used more than once?
A discount code from a general discount offer can be used unlimitedly until the specified time and date. A personal discount code that you can get by subscribing to our newsletter or an unboxing, etc. is valid once. These codes have a validity of 4 months from the moment of issue.
What are the terms and conditions for discount codes?
By using a discount codes you automatically agree to the following terms.
- These conditions apply to digital and printed discount codes offered by Tomoshop.nl.
- A discount code is not valid in combination with other discount offers or promotions, e.g. products in the sale.
- You can use one discount code per order. Unfortunately, it is not possible to use multiple discount codes in one order.
- A discount code is not valid on current offers. If we offer a product as a special offer, you will not receive an additional discount from a discount code.
- If you return products from a order with which you have used the discount code, the discount code is not valid again.
- Have you already placed an order? Unfortunately it is not possible to apply a discount code to this order afterwards.
- Are you a dealer and/or reseller? Then you have your own conditions. The use of discount codes is not applicable for you.
9. How do I pay with a gift voucher?
A gift voucher can be nice for an occasion like a birthday or holiday. You can choose between a digital gift voucher and a physical giftcard. On the digital gift voucher page you can order it in the amount of your choice, this will be added to the shopping cart as a normal product. After you have confirmed and paid for this order, we will send the voucher as soon as possible.
Did you recieve a digital gift voucher code or a giftcard? Using a gift card is very simple. When you checkout in the webshop, you can enter the gift card code and the amount will be deducted from the order.
Please note: Is the total payable amount €0.00 because your gift card contains more credit than the order value? In that case, please choose "bank transfer" as your payment method to confirm your order. This is because you cannot pay an amount of €0.00 using the other payment methods.
10. Do you have another question?
We will try to answer your question as soon as possible.