MoTip filler polyester putty 250 gram
- € 8,50
- Ex Tax: € 7,02
Read more about the European VAT rules
- Directly available
- Brand: MoTip
- Model: 230055
Even out imperfections such as holes in surfaces of steel, aluminium, wood, concrete and polyester on your car with MoTip 2-component polyester putty.
- MoTip polyester putty
- Content 250 grams
- 2-component polyester putty.
- Polyester putty is elastic and easy to sand.
- An elastic, highly reactive mixture based on polyester resin.
- For levelling and filling unevennesses.
- Very well sandable and overpaintable with all paint systems.
- Excellent adhesion and resistant to chemicals and weather influences.
- Suitable for: bare metal, aluminium, wood, polyester and concrete.
- MoTip Polyester Putty can be applied in layers with a maximum thickness of 2cm.
- Best application temperature 10 - 25°C.
- The surface must be clean, dry and grease-free. Remove loose old paint and rust, and sand the surface.
- Mix the required amount of putty with the hardener. Apply in the required layer thickness. After curing, sand and apply fine putty if required.
- Drying time depends on ambient temperature.
- Clean used tools immediately after use. Do not store excess material mixed with hardener in the can.