Valvoline Tectyl Transparent Anti-Corrosion coating 500ml
- € 11,50
- Ex Tax: € 9,50
Read more about the European VAT rules
- Directly available
- Brand: Valvoline
- Model: 22068
Tectyl Transparant Corrosion Protection.
- Tectyl Amber is a versatile anti-corrosion agent for the automotive industry.
- Provides durable protection by a water-repellent transparent wax coating.
- Color: Transparent
- Tectyl art. number 887099
- The spray can be used on mopeds, in the automotive, ship (construction) industry, but also for industrial tools and machines. The spray dries to an waxy, semi-solid layer.
- Valvoline Tectyl Multipurpose Transparent is best used on metal surfaces that are clean and dry, as well as free of rust and oil.
- The spray is best used at an ambient temperature between 10 and 35 degrees Celsius.
- The spray is best applied to surfaces with a temperature between 10 and 25 degrees Celsius.
- Before use, shake the spray can and spray at a distance of about 30 centimetres.
- The spray dries quickly and this may cause 'bubbles' to appear on the surface. We therefore recommend spraying the spray layer by layer, with a pause of 2 to 3 minutes between each layer, until the optimum result is achieved.
- The spray can be removed using white spirit or a similar solvent.