Ignition HPI 210 (2-Ten) with light 12V 40 watt universal
Read more about the European VAT rules
- A few left in stock
- Brand: HPI (Horse Power Ignition)
- Model: 80048
- HPI 2-Ten Ignition with build in light coil.
- Output 40 Watt.
- To be used with left and right turning engines
- Faster acceleration and better throttle responce with the smaller rotor.
- Always a good spark.
- With English manual!
- For this flywheel is a flywheel puller M27x1 needed!
- (Note: The ground plate color can be gold or black coloured. Flywheel rotor can be gold or chrome. This can be different for every batch)
|Brand:||HPI (Horse Power Ignition)|
HPI; Horse Power Ignition. Surely, HPI is one of the best-known ignition options for the Tomos. Specific electronic advance/delay curve for easy starting and maximum performance are just some of the features of HPI. Often fitted for classic racing applications where the low inertia flywheel allows fast engine acceleration.